Friday, January 29, 2010

stoopid.

Nobody really has to read these. These are just quotes from my friends and I that were absolutely hilarious/you just had to be there kinda quotes. I'm mainly just putting these on here so I can delete them from my facebook, but still have a place for them so I don't forget them.



"I bet most of the sex offenders live in apartments" - Jacinda
"What makes you say that?" - Me
"If I was a sex offender, I would definitely live in an apartment" - Jacinda

"She was trying to call you a dumpling" - Sarah
"yeah she was" - me

"Heck yeah we're going! We'll have ocean" - Sarah Lee

"Do you want to get stuffed crust pizza?" - Me
"Yes, I love cheese and I have diarrhea" - Anonymous haha

"Let's go to Sonic and get a drink." - Me
"I was just about to think that!" - Sarah

"So I was reading about this famous chicken in the 60's..." - Molly

"No joke, I've seen people dead from tetris and it's not pretty." - Sarah
"I want to have quintuplets, then I could have a show like Jon and Kate plus eight." - Sarah
"Yeah, except you'd have to be Jon and Kevin plus seven."- Me
(long pause)
"But your name isn't Jon.." - Me
*5 minutes later*
"And it wouldn't be plus seven, it'd be plus five." - Sarah
"Well, what boys name rhymes with five???"- Me

"I'm just a little bit loney" - Sarah

"I always make good spelling" - Sarah

As Melissa is going into a patient's room to teach them about circumcision care for the baby and give them a bottle.
"Here's the stuff to clean the circumcision, and here's his feed."

"WAIT! YOU guys didn't WARN me there was a blue one!!" - Ashley while trying to play guitar hero on Medium

"I should've dyed Easter Eggs on Christmas" - Ashley while trying to kill her ants w/ Vinegar.

"Make it move" - Sarah

"Where do you wanna?" - Sarah, when texting me about where we should eat... except she forgot the "eat"

Smelling myself - Me
"We smell like Mexican" - Sarah (meaning mexican food)

"Nice of you to wear your area rug".

"If a picture is worth a thousand words, dusting your shoulders off must be worth a million" - Rachel

"Do you need any favors?"- Kim

"Well I don't mean to interrupt, but did you know that global warming is going to kill us all" - Mr. Random

"I thought I had a stummy ache" - Sarah

"No guys, I'm like the best friend EVER!" - Melissa K.

"There is a sexual offender that lives like 2 houses down from me!" - Ashley
"Curtis might know him!"- Melissa
*laughter*
"Because he's police!!" - Melissa

"i'm so awesome it hurts" Sarah.... "awww do you want some tylenol" me

"What are you going to name your baby girl?" - Me and Sarah
"Sarahbrandi Baby Tovar" - Tarah

"I spelled sentence in a text message the other day "scentence" and then I actually sent it" - Kaylee

"How you DOING" - My Mom

"I bet she is a SIDS baby." - Sarah
"Yeah, probably" - Me
"Wait... I meant FAS" - Sarah
"I knew what you meant" - Me

"Yeah, Bedwetter." - Sarah
"His last name is Ledbetter huh?" - Me
"No, it's Bedwetter." - Sarah
"Yeah right." - Me
"Go look in the birth certificate room!" - Sarah

"Wake up in the morning lookin' like P.Diddy" - Kaylee
"Aaaaah I'm a black man!" - Me

"Is that a frog on the back of that guy's truck?"- Sarah
"I don't think so." - Me
"Well whatever it is, I'm not scared of it." -Sarah

as we were driving in the parking lot
"Why'd you stop?" -Kaylee
"Because there was a giant hole!" - Sarah
That's what she said.

"you don't have to ask me to pull up the covers! That's what naps are doing!" - Sarah

"Don't ever take the scenic route, they're forever..you can't turn around, you have to keep going" - Sarah as we pass a 1/4 of a mile scenic route

"Kevin doesn't have a truck." - Sarah

"What was that planet that they found out had water on it?" - April
"The moon?" - Me

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahaha
    this made me laugh... and i'm at work.. and tracy probably thinks i'm weird

    ReplyDelete