Saturday, January 2, 2010

a new year

In all honesty... 2009 wasn't that bad. I've had worse years. I have a good feeling about 2010.

Moments in 09:
January - Beginning of my last semester of nursing school
February - Getting closer to 3 of my classmates who I now consider 3 of my best friends.
March - Preceptorship...which is where I work now
April - Finishing up
May- graduation
June thru August - began my first nursing job. had the best summer of my life with my loves. got my heart broken. lived through it.
September - things settling down, trying new things.. didn't work out
October- trying to make it day by day
November- just living
December - life

Really eventful? eh. It was a good year.
See ya' '09, bring it on '10.

.... at work last night I think I wrote '09 on my orders about a billion times, it's gonna take some time. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment