Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Exercise?

So since I lost weight relatively easy this summer, I'm at a plateau now. I would like to tone up and Faith's hubby, Britton did P90X and lost weight. My friend Ash's husband did P90X and toned up.

If both of those would work for me, that'd be nice. I bought it. It's on the way in the mail.

I'm definitely not posting before pics with a sports bra or anything.

I'm definitely not posting my inches and weight.

I will post progress of inches lost and weight lost... and if I get really tone, I may post after pics with before pics with clothes on.

I've lost quite a bit of weight since November 08'. One of these days I'll post some before pics of my heaviest... one of these days. They are pretty embarassing. Oh what prednisone and the stress of nursing school will do to you.

Here's a clip of what P90x is about.. it's short because I know your attention span is short. :)



1 comment: