Monday, January 18, 2010

P90x the beginning before the beginning

I got my P90x in the mail finally.

It felt like Christmas again.

I was reading the manual and I noticed many misspellings.  I mean a lot.  It's like they worked really hard on the video and then thought, "Oh crap we needed to do that manual, lets type one up really fast".  That just bugs me.  I'll try not to hold it against them.  I am sort of a spelling nazi, although I'm not always the perfect speller I hate when it's obviously spelled wrong.  I think I saw "will" spelled "wilt"  and tough spelled "touagg".

This post is more about spelling than P90x I just realized.

Either way I'm starting P90x on February 1st.  I have my dumbbells, yoga mat, resistance bands, and a pull up bar.  Yes, a pull up bar.  I have never in my life been able to execute a full pull up, I don't think I can imagine myself doing one.  Supposedly I'll be able to after 90 days.  We will see.

I'll even make a before and after video just in case it's true.


It also bugs me when people spell or say "supposively" instead of "supposedly".
Writing that above reminded me of that annoyance.


Oh yeah, I finally joined twitter.  emoflosser   Add me.




Here's a funny video that happens... I mean it really does... everyday.



1 comment: