Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Full sized aortic pump

I haven't updated in awhile.
I was going to wait until I started my P90x, but I figure I might as well write something.

I was thinking the other day while I was driving... most people can't count on one hand the amount of true friends they have. I can honestly say, I have more true friends in my life that go beyond both my hands. I don't know if I'm making sense. But anyway...

Isn't that rare?

I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who would do anything for me if I needed them to, and they know that I would be there for them any day.

How does someone get so lucky?

I know this is a mushy post, but I just had to share.

Since we're talking about friends... here's one of my favorite Friends' clips.



I love you all and I mean that from the bottom of my full sized aortic pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment