Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Annoyed

I've been annoyed lately, and sure I'd be glad to tell you what has been annoying me.
People on myspace/facebook posting their life story as their status complaining about things. I understand people have rough days and want to vent, heck I've done it myself. However.... when EVERY status is something bad or whiny, it makes me want to delete them as friends. I just don't want to hear about how they contracted an STD or how every day is horrible because they STILL can't find the remote. Cheese Whiz people.

Today I went to the Buckle to find a shirt for this weekend... Those workers are relentless. I mean, I was in the dressing room trying on 3 different shirts. In that brief time of being in there, this girl that works there asked LITERALLY every 30 seconds, "how are those shirts working for you?" I was so annoyed by the time I was going to try on the 3rd shirt, I decided against it and left so I wouldn't have to hear her ask me again.

Well, that was my little rant for the day.... here's a joyous moment for ya'

I'M GOING TO SEE JOHN MAYER IN MARCH!! We got good seats too! I'm going with my Sarahly, Baby Suzzle, and Dancy. It's going to be fun times.

Love this:

No comments:

Post a Comment