Wednesday, November 4, 2009

title and such.

Yes, I'm starting a blog. We will see how long this lasts.
I've been reading my friend's blog Faith B. and wanting to have one of my own for a bit.
While I am not married, nor do I have any kids, I didn't really know what I was going to write about and if anyone would actually
read this.

This will be a random blog, with no structure... as my life is.

If you are wondering about the title of my blog, it came to me because this is the first thing I remember in my existence.
As a baby, and you may not choose to believe me.. I remember being in the doctor's office and all I see are flashes of it, but the memory is real. I see a picture with a red balloon and then I see a man with a mustache standing over me. I am a baby. Lying on a table. Probably scared.

I leave you with one of my favorite Post Secret cards:



No comments:

Post a Comment