Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas shopping and such

It's really been hard to get into the Christmas spirit for me this year, and I'm not really sure why. I don't have a tree up, and I contribute that to the fact that I'm moving... even though I'm moving in January. Anywho, I went and did some out and about Christmas shopping yesterday instead of online. I didn't think it was going to be bad. I was wrong. Although it's weird how many random people you see when you shop.

I had a weird week last week... I won't go into details... Just a lot of weirdness.

Night shift has got me all sorts of crazy on my days off. The other day I slept 17 hours. Impressive aye? However, the day before that I only slept 2 hours and couldn't sleep anymore.
Oh.... I also fell asleep in the movie theater for 30 minutes while watching New Moon the first time. I'm a Twilight nerd. I fell asleep. During a huge chunk of action. Something's wrong.
I had to see it again, and I didn't fall asleep luckily. I'm 89 years old.

I'm trying to figure out what my next move is going to be... I have some time to figure it out before June gets here, but it's still hard trying to decide. Should I stick to a hospital setting? Should I try HH? All I know for sure is that I'm moving, but where I go from there is a mystery. I just know it's going to be a relief to get away from here and be around people that I love.

That's the update for now. Super vague I know.

So I leave you with this:



1 comment: