Saturday, January 1, 2011

Arts and Crafts

I'm on a blogging streak, which is rare for me.


I'm not an artsy person, I would love to be more crafty and I'm really trying at it.
I'm even going to start trying to crochet.  I follow this blog that this girl makes really cute headbands and scarves through crocheting.  


If you are like me and have gobs of jewelry and earrings that you can't keep together, then you need something more organized.  I love being organized, I guess it's the Type A personality in me.
I got the idea from my friend Kaylee, but instead of the backing I used, she used wire.


It makes me want to go out and buy more earrings.  I don't even have all of the ones I own on there yet and some are on the cute jewelry holder that Kaylee got me for Christmas. (Shown in pictures below)


Either way I'm pleased with it and I may even start making them as gifts for people?


This is my nightstand setup... Isn't it cute?  ($20 nightstand at a thrift store)


I also realize that I said a loooong time ago that I would post pictures of my apartment and such.
Well, I'm obviously not posting pictures of the outside for creeper reasons, but here is a shot of my dining room.  It's a small little room, but I love my pub table and cozy area!





- B

No comments:

Post a Comment