Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday's Faves & Flops: Irma's Burger Shack

Since moving to OKC, I've found places that I love and places that I don't love so much.  I decided to do a review/suggestion each Friday titled "Friday's Faves & Flops"


This week it is Irma's Burger Shack  5 out of 5 stars 

I was introduced to this place a couple of months ago, and I absolutely love it.
The burgers are phenomenal and the fries are sooo good.
If you want a burger, but don't want the fast food approach or the overpriced dry burger of a chain restaurant, you must go here.
They have other items besides hamburgers, which I haven't tried just yet.

There are two restaurants:
1.  1035 NW 63rd St

2. NW 11th and Dewey

I don't have a picture to post, and I can't post one from their website.  

If you are from out of town and want something of the same kind, but different in a VERY good way.  I recommend it.


1 comment: