Monday, December 6, 2010

Dreams

I've always had pretty vivid dreams, and I can usually remember at least one dream a night.
I had a great dream last night, and I thought I'd better hurry and write it down before I forgot the details.

I dreamt that my Dad was sitting at a table with 3 remotes.  He was going to explain to me how to use each of them with the TV.  (Which is funny because he would always call my brother or me to help him figure out how to use the remote with the TV.)

I asked him if he knew that he wasn't in this world anymore, that he wasn't supposed to be here.  He knew it, but he had to show me the remotes first.  I asked him again if he knew that he's not in this body and that he's not alive.  He said, "I know baby, but I have to show you these remotes."

I asked him what it was like where he was.  He said, "Ohhh, it's beautiful.  So peaceful.  Just beautiful."
I asked him if he ever saw Jesus. He said, "We see him every now and then when he comes out of His pyramid, but we ALWAYS feel his presence.  We feel it all the time, kind of like you do here, but way more intense."

That's all I remember of my dream.  I thought it was a beautiful dream, it gave me some peace.  I don't remember if he ever showed me how to use the remotes. :)  Although, I doubt that was the point of the dream.

2 comments: