Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2011

As December is just around the corner (tomorrow), it made me start thinking about 2011.
I'm not one to make New Year's Resolutions for 2 reasons.
//one// I aim toward the goal for about a week and then I forget about them conveniently.
//two// It seems as though making it a "New Years Resolution" equals automatic failure no matter what it is.

I used to do the whole, "This year, I want to be healthy and lose 25 lbs!"
Two days later, I'm sitting on my couch surrounded by empty bags of chips, stuffing my face with Oreos and weeping uncontrollably.

Instead of New Years Resolutions, I am making a list of "Things I want to accomplish in 2011".
Same thing?  Maybe.  Worded differently? Yes.


Here is my list thus far:

1. Complete a 5K

  2. Complete a 10K (after the 5K of course) 

                                                          









       


3. Study for and Pass my CCRN (Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse)





4.  Make a budget and stick to it.




5. Take a vacation out of the country




This is all I have for now... I believe this is a good start though.

No comments:

Post a Comment