Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday's Faves & Flops: Eskridge Honda

If you are in the Oklahoma City area and need to find a good car dealership, Eskridge Honda is an excellent place.

When it comes to car dealerships, it's a pretty tough time to find a good, trustworthy, and reliable place.

I've dealt with Eskridge Honda since 2006 when I bought my Honda Civic.  They always followed up, and I got a lot of service done there over the years.  It's not too pricey and the customer service is great.

In 2010 I bought my second vehicle from there.  A Honda CR-V.  
They gave me a great deal and the funny thing is that the same guy that sold me the Civic, was the exact same guy who sold the CR-V.  We didn't even request him, he was just the first one out there.

If you buy the vehicle and get services done there, your engine is guaranteed for life, which is nice.

I was very pleased the other day when I went to get my first oil change.  I was expecting to pay, and the first one was free.  They also informed me that with my vehicle I didn't have to bring it in every 3000 miles, it's going to be every 5,000 miles for an oil change. Saaaweeeet.

A couple of my friends have gone there and bought cars.  They have nothing but good things to say about them.

Just passing on another friendly review for those who want to know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment