Tuesday, June 28, 2011

thighs.

I really don't like my thighs.  I'm sure I'm not the only woman who doesn't like their thighs, but they are really annoying.

As a runner, and I guess I can consider myself a runner, they are inconvenient.
In the summertime in Oklahoma it is hot. 105 degrees hot.
Mind you, I don't run in that heat, but in the morning and late evening it doesn't usually get really cool.

I would enjoy running in shorts, however no matter how much I work out and how much I try to eat well, I cannot get rid of the tops of my thighs touching.

Maybe this is TMI?

It's very uncomfortable running for a long distance in the heat and the tops of my thighs are rubbing together.  No matter how much body glide I put on (the exercise stuff, not the sexual stuff), it only helps for a mile then it wears off.

I've actually considered liposuction.  I know it's extreme, but for now I've decided against it.
Mainly because I'm too scared I'm going to develop some kind of blood clot or never wake up from anesthesia.
Also because you have to wear compression hoses for about a month and a half and I'm not about to wear those in this heat.

They say you can't spot reduce, but if anyone has any ideas... let me know.
Ahhhh the curse of being a lady.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. The curse indeed... but don't do lipo... you're way too beautiful just like God made you!

    ReplyDelete