Thursday, June 23, 2011

fine line.

I found there is a fine line between being a worry-wart people pleaser and a don't give a crap b-word.

I haven't really found the balance.

I lean more toward the worry-wart people pleaser and I wish I wasn't that way.

I feel as though I'm constantly trying to read people's faces and body language.  All the while I am trying to figure out if I've done something to them, or if this or that blah blah blah.
It's really tiring and I'm so exhausted from it.

I want to just be.

I know a few people who are on the other side of the spectrum.  Totally rude, b-words, and plainly awful to be around.  Although I feel like that's a mask as well and they are just trying not to be hurt.

Can't I just stay in the middle of those two?

If anyone knows how to get there, please let me know.  I'm worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment