Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hobby lobby*

*this post has nothing to do with the store or being crafty


I have had 2 dreams that I post a blog with the title "hobby lobby"  I thought I'd better do it, so maybe I'd stop having this dream.

Dreams are strange, at least mine are...  As long as I can remember I've had vivid dreams.  It seems as if I dream all night long.  Sometimes I can even control them.

I dream a lot because I sleep a lot.

Last night/today I slept for 15 hours.
Last week there was a night/day that I slept for 15 hours.
There were potty breaks for me and my dog... you can't sleep that long without using the bathroom.
It seems as if I sleep a lot more these days, and I'm not sure if it's because night shift is starting to take a toll on my body?

I really love sleep though.  Some days when I don't get enough sleep, like when I watch Cora after a 12 hour night shift, and then she doesn't sleep... it wears me out.
After those days, my body is usually like, "Hey woman, what happened to the beautiful 15 hour sleep days we've been having?  They've been great, let's go back to that."

I'm not really complaining... I won't go to day shift for a reeeeeeaaaallly long time if I can help it.
I love my night shift crew.  We are a different kind of breed and you wouldn't understand unless you worked night shift, but we are really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment