Monday, May 10, 2010

I broke my dang toe.

I broke my pinkie toe.  Well, I didn't have an X-Ray or anything, but it hurts to move it, it's bruised and swollen and I can't bear weight.
You know what that means?
No working out for awhile.
I'm hoping it's just sprained, so maybe it'll heal faster?

I'm not being a wuss either.  I guess maybe I am a little.

I was all into Insanity too.  I completed a week and half and I love it a billion times more than P90x.
I was also already seeing subtle differences in my body and I even lost 2 lbs!

Oh well, once my toe heels, I'll just start over again.

Just wanted to give an update to anyone who reads this, and to let you know I'm not being a slacker.

2 comments:

  1. How did you do that? Well, as long as your not being a slacker. I am down another couple pounds this week for a total of 36 now....lots of work work work huh?
    You'll be back to Insanity before you know it!

    ReplyDelete