Thursday, April 29, 2010

New things on the horizon.

As many of you know, I have been looking for a job in the city.  I already have a job in A-town, but other than that job, there is nothing there for me.  I am single and have no kids, and I don't even live in A-town anymore.  I ultimately wanted to move to OKC because that's where a lot of my friends my age are, and I loved living there when I was a freshman in college.

I have had so many great learning experiences when I was in A-town, and was very lucky to get a critical care job coming right out of college.  However, "to everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under the sun"...

I had 2 interviews the other day, both were at the same hospital.  On my way to those interviews, I got a call from the hospital that I really wanted for an interview.  For some reason, I had brought extra resumes so I just scheduled the interview for that day.

3 interviews in one day = EXHAUSTING.

When I went to my third and final interview, I had a great feeling and knew this is where I wanted to be.
I was hired on the spot and now I am looking forward to moving & starting a new direction in my career.

I will miss all my wonderful friends I made in A-town, and I am so blessed because I had such a great opportunity to learn a lot of things in the unit.

I am so excited about this new adventure in my life.  Really excited!

1 comment: