Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 8 P90X


P90X Week 8
I never follow the  rest week exactly, mainly because I hate Yoga X.  Instead of Yoga X, I jogged for 30 minutes.  I also did the Kenpo X, Core Synergistics, and I did some Cardio X.
Here are my stats for Day 60… this is from the day 30, so this doesn’t include the inches I lost from day 30
AFTER 60 DAYS of P90X
Weight: -1.2 lbs
Waist: 0
Hip. 0
Lt. Arm 0
Rt. Arm. 0
Bust:  0
Rt Leg:  0
Lt. Leg: 0        
Total inches lost from day 30 to day 60: ZEROOOO.
Total inches lost in 60 days: 6.25 inches.

Yep.  Your eyes aren’t deceiving you.  I have lost 0 inches in 30 days.  Nothing. Zilch.  I did lose weight however.  My before and after pictures I can really only tell a difference in my face and my side picture.
Honestly, I am so ready to start Insanity.  I can only watch so much of Dreya Webber bouncing around doing arm shakes and Tony Horton making corny jokes. I have 30 more days to go… only 30 sweet more days and then I’m done.  Maybe I’d have a more positive attitude towards it if I lost more weight, which is my own dang fault for not following the diet plan.   People such as Faith's husband, Britton, followed the diet plan with it and lost a lot of weight.  Oh well, if I decide to do P90x Round 2, I will be sure and do that.    That doesn’t look like it’s going to be anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment