Sunday, May 16, 2010

Uprooting.

I am now jobless.  At least I am for 3 weeks until I start my new job.

What am I doing these next three weeks of free time, you ask?

*Looking for a place to live.

That's it.
I'm lame and boring. 
Hopefully, I will be moving in those three weeks as well.

Living in Northern OKC in an apartment is expensive.

I made myself a budget. (I'm going to try really hard to stick to it.)

I have wanted a new bed for awhile.  
Hmmm. King or Queen.  

I have also wanted a new TV.
Hmmm. 32" or 42".

I have saved up a considerable amount of money, so I can afford these things.
I have budgeted for them.

I will miss these people:
These folks are part of my ICU crew in A-town.  They are awesome.
The pregnant one (Michelle) taught me so much when I was a nursing student, she doesn't work
there anymore though.  


Wish me luck on my apartment looking... I might try to blog my adventure.  My friend Ashley will be accompanying me in my journey, she has an eye for these kinds of things.  Maybe even my little "nephew" Brayden will help too!


No comments:

Post a Comment