Saturday, May 22, 2010

I found it.

 As Faith suggested, I am going to do a cook through a cookbook thing.  

I will wait until I have the internet... and a cookbook.

In other news, I have always wanted to know how to play the piano.
I am seriously looking into taking lessons when I move to OKC. 
If I can't find lessons, I'm going to try to teach myself.

I need to find a keyboard, I know it's not the exact same. 
 It would get me started though don't you think?

I have all kinds of dreams. 
Maybe I'm taking on too much, especially in the midst of trying to settle into a new house, city, and job.

One day at a time.

Also, I am very blessed to have these people in my life.  Without them, I would be homeless.

-My brother.  Even if he does insult me occasionally and leave me sweet messages like this:




-Kaylee & Jeremy.  They are letting me stay with them for 3 weeks until I can move into my apartment.          
I have to polish the good China daily though.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment