Thursday, March 11, 2010

P90X Day 30 Complete!

 P90X week 4

Day 30 verdict:
Well it’s been interesting to say the least.  I finished Day 30 P90x, and keep in mind my results will vary because I didn’t follow the diet plan.  I pretty much just ate cleaner foods, but I didn’t stop eating what I normally ate either.  Which I don’t eat that bad anyway, just saying…
My before and after pictures show some small differences.  My legs are definitely smaller.  My “abs” are a little more defined.  My shoulders are bigger, and in the side picture you can see a baby tricep waiting to come out. Haha 
While I seemed to have gained weight, which is obviously muscle, I lost inches.  Here are the stats:

AFTER 30 DAYS of P90X
Weight: +0.8 lbs
Waist:  - 1 in.
Hip:       - 1 in.
Lt. Arm:  -1.25 in
Rt. Arm:  -1 in.
Bust:          -1 in.
Rt Leg:         -0.5 in
Lt. Leg:         -0.5 in
Total inches lost: 6.25 inches!

Now you’ll notice that I lost more in my left arm than my right.  I remeasured it and remeasured it, and it’s true.  The only reason I can think is that I’m right handed, I use my right arm more and my left arm was flabbier to begin with. 
Anyway, I’m happy with my results so far!  I spent Week 4 “Rest Week” doing Core Synergistics, Kenpo X, or cardio X.  I also took off 2 days too.  I’m surprised I’m doing so well seeing as how I’m not following the program exactly how it was designed.  Oh well… I’ll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment