Monday, August 30, 2010

You got a fast car... I want a ticket to anywhere

Right now, I am on the lookout for a new vehicle.

Nothing is wrong with my car, I actually love it.

However, my mother has decided to buy my car, and she needs a good and dependable car.

I figure I'll never get away from car payments, and God has blessed me with a career that I can afford them still.

I love my Honda Civic, I've had it for 4 years and it has been such a good vehicle... I have decided not to stray from the Honda family.


number one//   
Honda Pilot
It has third row seating... which is handy for all of my children. haha
It's probably too big for me, but I just want it.





number two///                                                                                 
       Honda CR-V
Smaller SUV and better on gas mileage.
Also, it is considerably cheaper than a Pilot.


number three//
Honda Accord
Probably more practical.
I'm sort of done having a car.
I really just want a SUV.



I will probably get the CR-V.  My friend has one, and loves it.
I hate going to car dealerships though.
They always try to pull crap on women.  
At least they always do on me, and since I don't know anything about cars, it usually works.  Then I find out later that I could've had this or that done 90 bucks cheaper down the street or I could've done it at home.
Times like these I wish I wasn't single so I could make my boyfriend go with me... then when I was done I could dump him.  haha.  I kid.  I kid. (or am I?)

1 comment:

  1. Honda is the best!!! I want the CR-V, too! I dream about the pilot, but the gas milage just isn't what I'm looking for. You bought your last one at Eskridge, didn't you? We love them! We have had 2 pretty big issues with our car (which we bought pre-owned) and they have fixed them free of charge and given us a loaner during the repairs. Most dealerships don't stand behind their used cars like that.
    And I think a lot of the "Oh, man, you got ripped off" is just other people trying to make themselves feel superior. Like they feel better knowing that they got a "much" better deal, even if it's somewhat of an exaggeration.

    ReplyDelete