Monday, August 16, 2010

(ten) things to know

ten random things to know about me:

(one): i stay up until at least 3 am every night when i'm not at work.  There are a few exceptions where I go to bed early.

(two): i often start projects and quickly get bored with them... as evidenced by my "picture of the day" thing i started last week.  yep.  i'm already done with it.

(three): i treat people with respect and kindness and expect the the same in return.  this is a no-brainer, everyone wants that...right?   however i seem to encounter people/friends that do not share the same sentiment.

(four): i use my dictionary/thesaurus frequently.  i hate looking like an idiot if i misspell something.  i just used it to see how to spell "misspell".

(five): if i add a song to my iTunes, and then find i don't like it, i will delete it.  there's no sense in using my memory in case i might like it later.


(six): when i am in control of the volume, it has to land on an even number.  it doesn't bother me as much if someone else is controlling the volume, just when i do.


(seven): i have 5 packs of floss.  i once went a couple of day with no floss.  those were bad days. i stocked up.


(eight): pretty much all of my friends are either married and/or have kids.  i have neither of those things.  this is okay with me.  for some people it is not okay that i am single and/or don't have children.  mostly people from my hometown that see me once every three years.  my tolerance wears thin.


(nine): i habitually daydream of moving to some place like austin and being a hippie.  owning a little shop. wearing big flowing dresses. long hair. eating organic food. listening to music in my tiny house.


(ten): i have a career.  i have a job i love.  i have a job that is rewarding beyond belief.
                     i still do not know what i want to be when i grow up... 

3 comments:

  1. What days are you on/off at work? Is your schedule set? We need to make an OKC trip this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I asked this question on your blog. FB me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i didn't have eight i'd join you on nine!

    ReplyDelete