Thursday, April 12, 2012

Revamping.

Obviously I've been really good at blogging the past 4 months.
I'm contemplating either revamping this blog or making a new blog entirely, and just posting the link on here.

I have some ideas for a new blog, so I've just got to get it together.  Maybe some day I can be a professional blogger and quit my job.  That would probably require me to blog more than every four months huh?

I've been busy... ummm... working out?

theofficegifs.tumblr.com.gif
*from here




Edited to add this video. I can't get enough of it.  If you are in a bad mood, please watch it because you will immediately snap out of it.  This video is from KFOR in Oklahoma to boot...




1 comment:

  1. Oh. my gosh. That video was funny! And yes, you should blog more that once every four months... I always love them!

    ReplyDelete