Thursday, March 24, 2011

Running and Thunder Games

So who has two thumbs and is a complete blogging slacker?  This girl.


I ran my first 5k in Ardmore.  There were a ton of hills, which threw me off because I always run on very little incline at the Lake.
However, I finished in 32:01!  
My next 5k is the Red Bud Classic on April 10, then I am running the YWCA 5k on April 16.
I am running the Memorial Marathon Relay on May 1st with a team from the hospital, and I am the 10k leg.  Eek!
          Me & Jodi after our race.

I also went to the OKC Thunder v. Jazz game and had pretty good seats.
I have a NBA crush on Kevin Durant.  haha.


                                                                   Harden & Durant

                                                                  Half-Time


                                                                  KD shooting a free throw

                                                          WUSSSEELLL  WESTBWOOK!


No comments:

Post a Comment