Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ra Ra ah-ah-ah

Last Tuesday, I went to the Lady Gaga concert.  It was AMAZING.  I know a lot of people don't like her. Some say she's weird.  Some say she's really a man.  Some say she's going to hell and everyone that listens to her is going there as well //The Westboro Baptist Crazies that protested\\  Either way, she puts on a great show and she actually has a good voice.  It's not a kid friendly concert by any means, although parents brought their 10 year old sons/daughters.




Time is still going super fast for me.  I don't know if it'll slow down once I get a little more settled in or not?  I'm still loving my job and loving my apartment.  I've made some changes in my life and I've never felt better.  I think all the stress has made my Crohn's flare up the past few weeks which hasn't been the most pleasant experience, but nothing I can't deal with.

Well, those who know me well, know that I'm not a decorator.  My friend Kaylee has been really helping me out and I'm slowly getting my apartment to look the way I want it.  I have this 80's lamp in my dining room that came with the apartment... and I love it.  (Of course.)  I'll be posting pictures once I get things arranged.

Love.

1 comment:

  1. She's a man! She's going to hell! And so are those flaming sinners that listen to her brain-washing music!!! Bhahaha! I like some of her stuff; I just can't dig the Ga-ga oo la la.

    We need to see you soon so we can re-convert you. I mean... um... hang out.

    ReplyDelete