Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Brief Update

Hello to all who read this and care or those that are just being nosy!  ;-)

What's been going in my life the past couple of weeks you ask?

-Partially moved to the city.  I'm staying with my friends until my apartment opens the first of July.

-Started new job.  I have been in hospital orientation and will be until 2 weeks from now.  I will start my
real unit orientation after that.  I shadowed one day in the unit and was so amazed at how different it was from my previous place of employment.  I know I'm going to love it here and I am so excited to learn new things.  I plan on staying here for a long time, and I am grateful that I was hired on to this place.  It's hard to get on with because not many people quit unless they move away.  They care about their patients and their nurses.  It's a wonderful place!

-I will be moving twice.  My friends that I'm staying with are moving to their new house on Saturday.  Then 2 weeks after that I will be moving the big stuff into my apartment.

I will feel much better after I settle into my apartment.  I am so thankful for my friends letting me stay with them, but I will feel a little more relieved once I have all of my stuff with me instead of just the bare necessities.

I've been working 5 days a week and getting up early.  I thought that I would want a job like that, but I take it back.  I am spoiled and I love my 3 days a week, 4 days off.  I can get so much done... even when working nights!  I will be ready to start my night shift again!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment